• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello.....

Drizzt Do'Urden

Just wanted to say Yo......I'm a HUGE fantasy fan, love RA Salvatore specifically....Some background info...hmm.....Lets see......I'm abnormally obsessed with AC/DC! lol Anyway, hey

Welcome, fantasy fan! I'm also a big fantasy reader - my favs include Guy Gavriel Kay, George RR Martin, Le Guin, Neil Gaiman and others. Strangely I've never read any AD&D stuff by Salvatore, but I've read his _Vector Prime_. Come to think of it, I've never read *any* AD&D. Hmm... maybe I should go to the bookstore today...

ds

Thanks for the warm Greetings.... :) lol

Oh yah, I may read alot of AD&D stuff, but I reallt don't have time to even learn the game. I work 7 days a week for 6 hours (Which ain't so bad) but I'm also still in university v.v So i have to Study. Maybe I'll learn over Christmas break!

Thank You, Nosferatu Man.....I know I've seen the name "Nosferatu" before.....Can't remember where! lol probaably a character in a book or some TCG card (I used to play Yugioh and Magic)

It's another name for "vampire" ;)

There is a famous old black and white movie based on the dracula novel called Nosferatu.

Well, I think he was supposed to be the original vampire. You know that regular vampires have very long K-9s, well the Nosferatu had very long incisors. Just the middle-two - not all four! Well, it was either the middle-two or the other ones. I can't remember exactly, :eek:. Mr. Wabbit's right about the movie though, :cool:. My whole name is the name of my favourite song by my favourite band, Slint. :D

Back