• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hello

Martooooon

Hello everyone.

I was here once before and liked the Forum's format, but it wouldn't allow me post for some reason. Oh well, got through this time. Just want to say hello. Oh! And yes, got my first novel into print last October (Eden-459)(Sci Fi & Fantasy)

Struggling to promote it...what a drag! Thanks to The Midwest Review's February issue got at least one review to help.
Locus Magazine's May ad didn't hurt either.

Writing second novel in a different genre (Murder Mystery) This one won't be published by a POD publisher...I promise.

Thanks for any comments in advance...just wanted to say hello to all. :) :) :) :) :):confused:

Hi Martin,

Just looked up your book on amazon reviews. You're doing pretty good. So, I'm going to give your book a read. I'm engrossed in the "A Familiar Dragon" Trilogy right now by Daniel Hood so as soon as I finish it, I'll read yours.

Thanks for the comeback...hope you enjoy it. Please consider placing your review in the bn.com and amazon.com sites when you're done. They really help a lot.

Again thanks,

Best Martin (Martooooon)

Back