• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

help finding book - hint: 3 stars on forehead...

hvtgotclue

Ok, so I read this book when I was young - 1982 or so. I'm pretty sure it was part of a trilogy. It was about this guy who was born with 3 stars on his forehead, like Orion's belt. I don't remember much else. I think he was an orphan. Maybe had a sister somewhere??

I loved the first book but could never find the others. Of course, it's the later books where he finds out why those stars on his head. It's been driving me nuts for 21 years and now I have no clue what the book was called, who wrote it....

I have google searched many times... nothing.

Anyone have a clue? It would be SO appreciated!!

you are kidding?? i just tried "stars on his forehead" and got that too!! geez i swear i had tried every possible variation!!! i feel dumb.

reading about that book on the link you posted - it must be the same one. i can't imagine it being any other... Thanks so much!

I check Amazon -- $0.12 -- not too bad ;-)

hee - it sounds quite good as well, may look out for a copy myself.

Hope it's as good after such a long wait and antipation build up.

Mxx

It is a really good trilogy... in fact I had thought about mentioning it in reply to someone else's request for fantasy recommendation.

The book is called Riddle Master. I read it a cople of years ago in a USO in Dover, DE. Great book. I sent you a lomk for it. Enjoy again!

Riddle-Master Book Review: Patricia McKillip's Fantasy Trilogy
Jun 15, 2011 ... The Riddle-Master TrilogyThree Things to Love About the ... heir to the land-ruler of Hed, is born with three stars on his forehead and a curiosity ...
wizzley.com/mckillip/

Back