• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help Me Find This Damnnnnn Book! Please Any1

goldenboy

Hello my fellow book snakes, fristly i love you all, because i know you are about to help me out with this RI-DICK-YOU-LASS situation.

I have been searching for this book that if i recall correctly is called "the little book of wisdom", i read it once in my friends bookshop about 2years back, but i cant remember the publisher or distributor of the book, so i have no help there. I did research on the name of the book (if it is called "the little book of wisdom") and keep coming up with mainly Dalai Lama's "Little book of wisdom", which i dont want because i bought and am not happy with.

The book i am searching for, is a small pocket sized book, light green with a Yin Yang sign on the front, definitly having the word WISDOM above it, but i cant remember the rest. The book contained quotes from famous, artists, philosophers, writers and so forth and was amazing, had nothing but wise quotes to carry around with you. I SERIOUSLY NEED (NOT WANT) THIS BOOK, I LOVED IT THEN AND LIKE AN IDIOT DIDNT JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO BUY IT. Then someone got there before i went to get it, and i havent found it since.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Thank you my page changing friends, keep wood happy by turning them into books...........books are the source of life as they are the source of Knowledge because they contain information from real life. Damn im good!

Love you all..............GOLDENBOY :D

goldenboy said:
Hello my fellow book snakes, fristly i love you all, because i know you are about to help me out with this RI-DICK-YOU-LASS situation.

I have been searching for this book that if i recall correctly is called "the little book of wisdom", i read it once in my friends bookshop about 2years back, but i cant remember the publisher or distributor of the book, so i have no help there. I did research on the name of the book (if it is called "the little book of wisdom") and keep coming up with mainly Dalai Lama's "Little book of wisdom", which i dont want because i bought and am not happy with.

The book i am searching for, is a small pocket sized book, light green with a Yin Yang sign on the front, definitly having the word WISDOM above it, but i cant remember the rest. The book contained quotes from famous, artists, philosophers, writers and so forth and was amazing, had nothing but wise quotes to carry around with you. I SERIOUSLY NEED (NOT WANT) THIS BOOK, I LOVED IT THEN AND LIKE AN IDIOT DIDNT JUMP AT THE CHANCE TO BUY IT. Then someone got there before i went to get it, and i havent found it since.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Thank you my page changing friends, keep wood happy by turning them into books...........books are the source of life as they are the source of Knowledge because they contain information from real life. Damn im good!

Love you all..............GOLDENBOY :D
This sounds alot like a great (small sized) book called A Guide For the Advanced Soul by Susan Hayward, it's full of wonderful quotes of all sorts, from all sorts of people. The idea is to concentrate on a problem/question then open the book at random. It's amazing how often the quote applies. It is a red book that I have, with beautiful end papers. I hope this helps!

And if it's not the one syrensong mentioned, have you tried asking the people at the book shop which book it was and whether or not they could order it for you?

Back