• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help me out.

WhoAmI?

I read mostly horror books and have read alot. The ones I enjoy alot are Richard Laymon and John Saul. Does anyone have any suggestions of authors like them, there are alot I know, just need some names. I'v read most of Stephen Kings books already. Thanks so much for your suggestions.

Yes I have, loved it! Im not sure but I think I'v read at least 5 of his books, any one in particular that you suggest?

Thanks for all the suggestions, There are so many authors that i forget half of them. I am going to try some Bentley Little and some Clive Barker next, thanks again.

Well, I am officially addicted to Bentley Little, thanks for the suggestion!!!
Broke some records for fastest book Iv ever read, couldn't put it down.

Dan Simmons- Summer of Night and pretty much anything of Robert McCammon's...Swan Song might remind you some of The Stand, it is great...you would also like They Thirst, The Wolf's Hour, Mystery Walk...probably Mine, too. Boy's Life is my favorite of his, more like King's amazing storytelling than horror but there is a bit of magic and a great murder mystery. Gone South is another more in that vein.

I have read "The Resort" and am starting on "The Burning"
I find them hard to put down.

The Resort was quite good. You should check out The Revelation and The Association; those are fun reads.

ETA: should've noticed the dates. Drats! Although I still think the aforementioned books are worth a look.

Back