• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Help

Gawariel

I'm new on this forum. I signed up on other forums before like SF-Fandom (which has disapeared now for some reason), etc. and I never had any problems with avatars. But here I can't seem to get one. Can somebody please help me????
Thanks!!

Hi Gawariel, welcome to The Book Forum,

To upload an avatar, enter your user control panel (Link should be in the welcome panel at the top of the forum index page. It is only visible if you are logged in).

Go to the "Edit Options" tab. At the bottom there should be a link to change avatar. Click this and it will say something like thankyou for updating your profile (a little premature quirk of the vbulletin software), and then take you to a page where you can upload your avatar from your PC.

There are no pre-installed avatars here, as I thought it best for each member to have their own unique avatar of their choosing.

If you need an avatar creating, just ask, or I can find some sites where you can download avatars.

Avatars have a max size limit of 64x64 pixels on this site.

Hope that helps :)

Darren.

Thanks Darren!!!! I would like some sites where I can find an avatar, 'cause all my pictures are to big; and I don't know how to change their format!!!

Kiss,Mwa, Gawariel

Back