• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Here to help!

I already wrote in my bio that I am a publicist that is tired of having to break the news to authors that their book has serious problems with editorial content or other problems and thus the company I work for can't represent them.

I equally detest working hard on a campaign for an author and having to break to them that bookstores won't hold signings for whatever reason or that a particular media contact simply won't review their book or interview them.

There is a lot beginning authors need to know before getting into the literary industry that affect the back end -sales. I have begun a blog dealing with a lot of the information authors need to know. No worries, I'm not selling anything. I'm not even going to ever post the name of the company I work for. This is my private opinions and learning from being on the other side of the industry.

I can't post the link yet but feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to help you until I can tell you where to get all the information at once!

-Sabrina

Back