• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey there, Newbie here

Nbluver

Uh, hey there. I'm new around here and I really love books. I'm a book nut. I'm not really much for romance but I do appreciate a book with just a smidge or just the right amount of it. Any genre is fine with me but I really love psychological, world war 2, dystopian (nothing too bleh~, if you know what I mean) and books with old settings (the 60s, 19th century. Hell, even 3rd century BC). I don't like mysteries very much. I don't know why, really. One more thing I want to mention (I don't know why but I want to) is that I LOVE the Beatles. LOVE. L-O-V-E. That is all. Thank you for this wonderful site.
Love,
P.S. I'm a teenager so don't judge.
P.P.S. Don't worry, I don't read bleh~ books (if you get what I mean) or angsty, spoiled teenagery books.

hello.gif

I'm a new too so I just want to say hi and my favorite book is vampire academy. Although I usually don't like vampire books but I do like this. Trust me I
a girly girl but I only
Iike a little bit of romance so this is perfect. My favorite books are usually science fiction. Any way just me saying hi!

:welcome Welcome, nbluvr! It should be fun have some younger members contributing here! What would you say has been your favorite book so far?

Back