• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hey

Jordan-org

Hello, new to this amanda-ejc showed me this forum. Able to read and post while at work yay! I am a fantasy sci-fi and i guess a little romance on side kinda guy. Fav authors being; Terry Goodkind, David Eddings, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Lindsay Sands, Tad Williams oh and of course Stephen King. Lots of other authors too. Look forward to discussing and hear some recommendations.

Ill pretty much read anything i can get my hands on. There is not many people to talk to or suggest books. No one seems to read in my generation, every one just watches movies or tv. Sigh:sad:

Welcome to the forum, and I hope you didn't forget to tell amanda happy b-day.:whistling:

Welcome to the forum, Jorday-org. You have already found The book of the month forum and that's a good start if you want to discuss books. We also have a short story sub-forum in the Fiction Forum.

Back