• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi from a new member

doug oudin

Hi Book Readers,
My name is Doug Oudin. I am a retired harbormaster from Catalina Island, California, now living in Grants Pass, Oregon. I love to read, I love the sea, and I love life in general; especially my family, playing volleyball and softball, and fishing.
I am also a new author, having recently published two books, 'Between Two Harbors, Reflections of a Catalina Island Harbormaster', a memoir of my 32 years living and working on Catalina, and my newest book a seafaring tale titled 'Five Weeks to Jamaica'. Both are at Amazon Books.
My favorite books are; Moby Dick, The Old Man and the Sea, Atlas Shrugged, and all of Wilbur Smith's books.
I would love to hear from others, particularly those with an affinity for the deep blue sea.
ThanksIMG_1849.JPG

Hi,
Not sure what that means, but thanks for responding. I saw your site in a thread I was following and thought I might see what your site is about. I submitted my post in an effort to connect with readers and other authors. It appears that I should not have included my author information. If that's the case, I apologize.
Doug Oudin

Back