• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi from Perth

miya74

I have been reading these forums for some time, but have never posted nor properly introduced myself. I live in Perth, West Australia and share a house with my 1 x 2.5 year old girl, 1 x 0.5 year old boy, 1 x Labrador, 1 x Beagle, 1 x younger brother, 1 x cat (breed unknown, colouring of a dirty dish cloth but nice personality), and 1 x Husband (Coincidentally, also has an indistinct breed but agreeable personality). From now on the only new additions to my house will be books to read.

I enjoy reading the forums and all of the books I have read recently have been from member recommendations. History has shown me to be a tad useless at posting in forums. I seem to unwittingly break all the ‘house rules’ but I will do my best. Mostly I stick to just reading the threads.

Currently reading “White Oleander” Janet Fitch

miya

Welcome to the forum! We do have a good children's fiction section, not to mention a great poll about Dr. Seuss books.:D

Back