• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi I'm The Corn Flake Traveller

Im happy to join a community interested in writing and reading. I recently started writing about my travel life-style and the 64 countries I have visited in the last 10 years.

I have published an e-book, written a short story for a book which intends to raise money to support the musicians of Mali and I have now published 3 stories in magazines, with a 4th coming out next month. I have been written about in various newspapers, countless websites, interviewed on radio stations in Ireland, Holland, Dubai and England and I appeared on Breakfast TV in Australia.

All this has happened since I published my book at the end of January 2013 and so much interest came because my aim in life is to eat a bowl of Corn Flakes in every country in the world.

You will find me by entering "Mick Hobday Corn Flakes" into google - I have a blog, Facebook page, Twitter account, all the online stuff

I am interested in telling my story to anybody so please don't hesitate to contact me

Back