• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hi =)

Annie2186

Hey Everyone!

I am an avid book reader who recently found out about this new world of "Indie/Self Published authors.

So, with my Internet Marketing background I set out to help them promote their books!

I look forward to meeting other book lovers and authors and getting good book recommendations! :D

Hi, Annie. Welcome to Book & Reader.

What sort of books do you read?
O, and where in the world are you?

Please be aware that promotions of any kind are frowned upon at this forum.

Good luck with that. You certainly have your work cut out for you.

Ha ha ha - yeah, it's not that bad.

I've been helping people promote themselves online for six years.

Helping an author promote a book is a lot easier than helping a 90 year old man try to sell health drinks and learn FaceBook :whistling:

hello

hello Annie!, from a fellow Colorado native. we live in the southeastern part of the state, at the foothills of the Rockies. nice and cool at night, even if still a bit warm during the day.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Yes MaryJo - it has been a hot summer this year especially!
I was an evacuee of the Waldo Canyon Fire, but luckily my house survived. 347 families weren't as lucky :(

I went back to CO in 2010 and it was sooooo neat. It was just like I remembered it.

I'm glad your house didn't burn.

Annie, couldn't be happier that your home was spared when so many lost their homes... we have friends in Ruidoso, N.M., whose home also survived the fires down there when over 250 buildings burned. the photos of the fires, so overwhelming how terrible and breathtaking at the same time. we have friends in Colorado Springs who were also spared and took in some of those who needed shelter. we are visiting them soon and expect to hear more - we live about 2 hrs away from where you must be. still need alot of rain, don't we?

Annie, couldn't be happier that your home was spared when so many lost their homes... we have friends in Ruidoso, N.M., whose home also survived the fires down there when over 250 buildings burned. the photos of the fires, so overwhelming how terrible and breathtaking at the same time. we have friends in Colorado Springs who were also spared and took in some of those who needed shelter. we are visiting them soon and expect to hear more - we live about 2 hrs away from where you must be. still need alot of rain, don't we?

I think EVERYWHERE needs rain 0.o

Back