• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

His/her speciality to me

Crystal

kickbox
His/her speciality to me

The messages he/she conveyed to me in their postings/threads which therefore make them special to me are:

Stewart's:

It doesn't matter if I express myself more openly more honestly in such a place (somewhat like an encouragement). "Don't hide or fake your true self." 'It is useless to be a sycophant. If I am not interested, I am not. Don't waste your time. " So honest that makes me think that is cute.

Novella's:

Her posting conveyed such message, "Take it easy. Relax, girl. Don't be so serious. It is enjoyable. It is funny. You can laugh at everything at anytime if you want."

Motokid's:

The message he conveyed, "This is REAL life, this is REALITY. This is the REAL american. I am a REAL american man, a father who lives in this REALITY, in this REAL land. This is the REALITY that is REALLY happening around the REAL me."

Relatively, Irene appears to be a mother version of that real life.

Bobbyburn's: "I am a young american. I can be your friend. I can be trustworthy. So don't be afraid of me." Hehe. Interprete it in a right way, bobby. Basically it has the quality of (a) compliment.

Freya & Litany & Lies---- Every one of them illuminates with smart, intelligent, conveying such messages as "I am special. I am unique. I am different. I am not Britney. I am not Gwen. Don't fool me, because you can't. If I am fooled, that is because I am willing to."

Ell's specialty to me --- A white gardenia in the Spring, carrying the warmth of a mother.

hehe, thanks all of you and others for your being special to me in one way or another.

Ignore all the grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes please. My head feels pretty dizzy.

Crystal, your specialty to me:

I imagine that you live on a big floating piece of ice in the arctic sea and wear a white parka and eat tiny fish with your hands. The air is so thin that sound does not travel well, but you have a secret satellite broadcast radio in a hidden cave.

Am I getting warm?

novella said:
I imagine that you live on a big floating piece of ice in the arctic sea and wear a white parka and eat tiny fish with your hands. The air is so thin that sound does not travel well, but you have a secret satellite broadcast radio in a hidden cave.

Did I have a companion in that picture? Wouldn't I seem to be somewhat lonely?Eating fish with hands? Could I ask to appear more graceful please?:p

novella said:
Am I getting warm?

*Smiled.Was smilling and now smilling again. hehe.
*Felt very fortunate that I met you here. It was less possible that I could meet you in that real life where I could only start a conversation with such routine greetings like "how are you today"?
*Felt awesome!
*Thank you for letting me step to you closer.​

Crystal,

You're like a firefly in the summer night. Nobody know's you're there until you want us to know. Then you light the place up for a second, and disappear back into the night again.

Nobody know's you're there until you want us to know.
True.

Earlier today, I suddenly realized that I was afraid of a person who once appeared here. I didn't even talked with the person. But I knew I was afraid. It was that kind of true fear. You know the fear that can elicit one's FIRST reaction to kill the person? But now I understood the reason for that. I don't know why I talked about this. Anyway. Seemed like that keeping the distance from people is safer for me. *blushes*

But, Thank you, motokid. :)

Crystal said:
True.

Earlier today, I suddenly realized that I was afraid of a person who once appeared here. I didn't even talked with the person. But I knew I was afraid. It was that kind of true scare. You know the scare that can elicit one's desire to kill the person? But now I understood the reason for that. I don't know why I tell you this. Anyway. Seemed like that keeping the distance from people is safer for me. *blushes*

But, Thank you, motokid. :)

You're very welcome...and I sure hope "that" person was not me...

Crystal said:
I suddenly realized that I was afraid of a person who once appeared here...It was that kind of true fear. You know the fear that can elicit one's FIRST reaction to kill the person?
Wow. You should write about this experience and post it in the Writers' Showcase. Feel free to name names.;)

Crystal,

Sometimes I feel you're a fragile, ephemeral whisp of gossamer that needs gentle care. At other times, I think you're a wise soul trapped in an aphasic shell just bursting and struggling to get out.

You wear your heart where it's easily stomped on. Not easy and very brave.

Occlith said:
Wow. You should write about this experience and post it in the Writers' Showcase. Feel free to name names.;)

To re-experience that fear? You are a devil. :p Good idea, I certainly will try. Forgot to say "thank you, Occlith".:)

Ell said:
Sometimes I feel you're a fragile, ephemeral whisp of gossamer that needs gentle care. At other times, I think you're a wise soul trapped in an aphasic shell just bursting and struggling to get out. You wear your heart where it's easily stomped on. Not easy and very brave.

That kindness and consideration of you can make one cry, Ell, especially when the shell is cracking more quickly. You don’t have to pay much attention to me, because your presence around has already been very comforting. Plus, I am puzzled too why I'm still struggling but not just sink.:D

Thank you, Ell.

Back