• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Hitcher's Guide to the Galaxy -how does the film compare?

Did Zaphod's anotomical layout bother you fountainhead, or am I the only one? as I said before; how is he meant to "bash his heads together" if one of them flips out from under his top head?

Fistandantilus said:
Did Zaphod's anotomical layout bother you fountainhead, or am I the only one? as I said before; how is he meant to "bash his heads together" if one of them flips out from under his top head?

It did! I had expected to see more creative modelling (not know what the professional word for that.) But, geeze, use your imagination please! And,what his name? the one who showed Arthur how he made various kinds of planets. (don't have the book at hand.) He truly disappointed me.

Slartibartfast was his name. I love that name! :D I agree with you completely, it was definitely not my Hitchikers gude to the galaxy and I did not think that either Ford of Zaphod were potrayed the way I saw them, or Trillian for that matter, or marvin. and do you know what was with those Fly swatter things on the Vogsphere?

Back