• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Honest fantasy book covers

that reminds me of the "whitest kids u know" sketch where he raps a song about getting high with dinosaurs and he ends with "this is the first song ever about getting high with dinosaurs.... you're welcome... internet"

Some are funny and relevant. Others are just a reach. The saberhagen one is so ironic, because it's clearly only meant to be funny to people who are juvenile enough to find the word penis humorous, because despite the fact that the writing itself is only so-so, the stories behind the saberhagen sword and mask books are actually very creative.

I find it ironic because his attempt at making it funny is so juvenile. He couldn't come up with anything else, yet he's criticizing the author.

Mathius

Those are great. Esp, the Twilight one. I'm not much of a fan of Meyers' work, though that series has taken a nation of readers hostage it would seem....

I do not really understand these jokes, except for about the dogshit. Probably as I never reads any books written by these people, thouh some of them are at library where I work sometimes.

Back