• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How’s my Driving?: Why Every Other Driver Doesn’t Seem to Have a Clue

arpressllcseo

In today's fast-paced world, driving has become a necessity, and with it comes the need for responsible driving. But have you ever wondered why some drivers seem clueless on the road? If you're looking for answers, then "How’s my Driving?: Why Every Other Driver Doesn’t Seem to Have a Clue" by Steve Dziadik is the book for you.

This self-help book aims to encourage readers to learn more about defensive awareness while driving. It provides practical advice, tips, and lessons on how to drive defensively and avoid accidents. The author's inspiration for writing this book was to lessen the fatalities of teenagers in car accidents. According to a ten-year-old study, over sixty thousand people, both teens and adults, were dying every year due to car accidents. This is an alarming statistic that highlights the importance of safe driving practices.

The author believes that defensive driving is not just about following traffic rules but also about being aware of potential hazards and making smart decisions while on the road. He emphasizes the importance of staying focused while driving, avoiding distractions, and being courteous to other drivers.

One of the unique features of this book is that it doesn't just focus on teaching defensive driving techniques to new drivers. It also aims to remind experienced drivers of the importance of safe driving practices. The author believes that many drivers forget the basics of safe driving over time, and this can lead to dangerous situations on the road.

"How’s my Driving?: Why Every Other Driver Doesn’t Seem to Have a Clue" is an informative and practical self-help book that can benefit drivers of all ages and experience levels. It reminds us that safe driving is not just a responsibility but also a skill that needs to be practiced regularly. If you're looking to improve your driving skills and be a safer driver, then this book is a must-read.

Back