• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

how are sock puppets made?

bebe

kickbox
i have made a sock puppet (maurice) who is half chicken/snake (he has a chicken's head and body but he has a snake tongue) and as I look at his mouth I have this feeling that it doesn't look right. What are you supposed to do with the bumpy part where the heel goes? and how the hell should your hand be positioned to make the mouth work? Well anyways, he has a little navy bow tie and a light blue shirt with an "M" stitched on the back. He's quite hideous, really, but to since I am his creator, I guess I shouldn't say that. Okay, now I see what people may think when they read this, and yes, don't worry, I do take proper medication and I am currently seeing a very good doctor. Of course, if you need to feel better about this I can tell you I'm just an escaped mental patient that is writing all this in a library (where I hide out)....-B

But seriously....does anyone know?

poor maurice..... doesnt the sweater thing you mentioned cover the heel bump? or, cover that part with " hair".

Back