• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How frequently do you visit the forums...

dollymixture

I'd be interested to know. I've only been active on the site for a few days and yet I find myself logging on 3-4 times a day, often just to browse (might be something to do with being a bit of a lazy layabout student...) but seriously how regularly do you visit Book and Reader forums?

Visit? What do you mean, I live here! Let's just say I check in more than 4 times a day...except on weekends when I'm busy with my family.

When I first joined, I was on ALL the time. Good lord, it's amazing I had some semblance of a life.:eek: I now average twice a day-usually in the morning and in the evening.

Two or three times per day. More often if something is being discussed that has my interest.

Mainly when I don't think I'm lookin.! :D Mind you I can't reply on the Mature Discussions thread bugger it, and I'm in my 50s and all, something to do with...
steelclaw32, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? nope not trying to do the latter. :rolleyes:
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. :confused:
:rolleyes: I must really be getting on a bit, to be held by the hand mustn't I.?

Mainly when I don't think I'm lookin.! :D Mind you I can't reply on the Mature Discussions thread bugger it, and I'm in my 50s and all, something to do with... :rolleyes: I must really be getting on a bit, to be held by the hand mustn't I.?

Just PM Stewart and you are good to go. It was set up that way so as folks wouldn't be offended by controversial topics like religion, which in the past, has been a sore item of contention.

Thanks for that SFG75, I shan't bother..not at this stage of my life thanks anyway.:) Two strokes is enough for anyone, don't fancy havin' a third.!

You know, a member here once asked Stewart if he could call him "Stewie". Stewart did not respond, he simply stared at him until he was banned.

Just sayin'

Google won't search for Stewart because it knows you don't find Stewart, Stewart finds you.

Have you seen my sig? ai5.photobucket.com_albums_y187_sparkchaser1998_smileys_devillook.gif

LOL-Can't say that I've noticfed until now.:eek: It's true though. Found another though for our moderator.

Stewart does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

LOL-Can't say that I've noticfed until now.:eek: It's true though. Found another though for our moderator.

Stewart does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Oxford moves for Stewart? Wow, we'd better mind our manners, doncha think?

Good thing he knows we're on his side;)

Back