• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

How Reading Fiction Alters Your Thinking

Sara777h

👉 Here are thoughts on why reading fiction will change the way we think.
Discussions, the benefits of reading fiction, and sharing some of favourite novels!

Reading Fiction really does alter your thinking, perhaps not drastically but yes it does. If you are someone who reads a lot, you know the experience of being too attached to your favourite character and feeling as if you are living their lives and experiences with them and I think that tends to have an effect on how you think and perceive things.

👉 Here are thoughts on why reading fiction will change the way we think.
Discussions, the benefits of reading fiction, and sharing some of favourite novels!
Well I guess sometimes in insightful perspectives and other times may lead to a delusional soul!
Well one fiction that I read n ig it changed my way of thinking for something was - one night at call centre!

Easily accessible on reading platforms

For me personally, reading novels can have a profound impact on the way I think and perceive the world around me.
I think it develops empathy: Fiction allows readers to immerse themselves in the lives, experiences, and emotions of characters with different backgrounds and perspectives. By empathizing with fictional characters, readers can gain a deeper understanding of human emotions, motivations, and struggles. This enhanced empathy can extend to real-life interactions, cultivating greater compassion and understanding for others.

Back