• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Howdy Y'all from the Hoobilly who writes about fellers with fangs or fur and the women who love them

Nikki Noffsinger

Hello,

My name is Nikki Noffsinger (I know the last name is a doozy right,?) I am a published author with XoXo Publishing but I have always been in love with books and creating stories. Wait, I'm forgetting something, oh yeah, I am also a huge horror movie buff. Some women go crazy for kinky millionaires and others love a man in leather chaps on a horse. Me? I am all about the bad and the badder boys who come out to play at night under the light of the full moon. I also love historical romances and books. Some people ask me, "Why the paranormal stuff?" and I say, "Why not?" I love to write stories and I'm not hung up on one kind of idea-I have a plethora of them constantly. Sometimes I think the voices in my head that are clamoring for their stories to be told first are worse than the US Republican and Democratic conventions. Seriously and if that weren't enough, I am a mother of two. It doesn't get any crazier. Want to know more about me?

Edit: removed links.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

My name is Nikki Noffsinger (I know the last name is a doozy right,?) I am a published author with XoXo Publishing but I have always been in love with books and creating stories. Wait, I'm forgetting something, oh yeah, I am also a huge horror movie buff. Some women go crazy for kinky millionaires and others love a man in leather chaps on a horse. Me? I am all about the bad and the badder boys who come out to play at night under the light of the full moon. I also love historical romances and books. Some people ask me, "Why the paranormal stuff?" and I say, "Why not?" I love to write stories and I'm not hung up on one kind of idea-I have a plethora of them constantly. Sometimes I think the voices in my head that are clamoring for their stories to be told first are worse than the US Republican and Democratic conventions. Seriously and if that weren't enough, I am a mother of two. It doesn't get any crazier. Want to know more about me?

Edit: removed links.

Nice to meet you. I also love the paranormal genre. Love the devotion of furry guys:)

Back