• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Howdy Y'all

perzephone

kickbox
I'm perzephone, aka Jane from Las Vegas. I'm 36, married & share my life with 2 ball pythons & a Catahoula Leopard dog mix. I'm Pagan (animistic, pantheistic, polytheistic ex-Wiccan) and have been for most of my life. I also have chronic depression and insomnia. Some of my likes include full moons, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with sticks.

I just recently earned my AAS in Computing Information Technology. Getting my degree sucked up most of the past five years of my life, and whatever wasn't spent studying was spent playing World of Warcraft. Now that I've got my degree and fallen out of love with WoW, I think it's time I got back into my favorite past-time, which is being a voracious reader.

My primary genre is horror and thrillers, but I also like some fantasy, softcore sci-fi and true crime stories. My favorite authors are Clive Barker, Poppy Z. Brite & Stephen King. I'm not a high-brow intellectual, but I can usually hold up my end of a conversation ;)

Back