• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Humor and Mystery Combined

katina.ferguson

For less than coffee at Starbucks, you can enjoy a well-rated novelette.

GENRE: Humor, Mystery/Suspense

This books ranks #1 (out of 55) on Goodreads for Best Knock-out Novelette. It also ranks #3 (out of 72 books) in the New Authors to Read category on Goodreads as well.

adwtr67e3ikfml_cloudfront_net_bookCovers_fdf83c86af1bb19ca40dbc1136bcb5a88c358705_.jpg

Blurb:

Frank and Catherine are parents worn down by three young children, and life. As they try to come up with a new, more efficient, way of managing their lives, they are met with a series of unforeseen obstacles. When Frank gets home from work, things don't seem quite right. He begins to wonder if some of the problems experienced by his family are in fact the work of malicious people from his past.

Buy today!

Amazon
Amazon.com: The New Plan (Fergyville) eBook: Katina Ferguson: Kindle Store

Barnes & Noble
BARNES & NOBLE | Fergyville by Katina Ferguson | NOOK Book

Smashwords:
Smashwords - Fergyville: Episode 1 (Novelette) - A book by Katina Ferguson

That's a good recommendation. I'm going to buy it. Goodreads is something I need to learn more about, though I'm really busy trying to learn marketing (not my strong suit) for my mystery series. I do like novellas and have 5 I'm in the process of finalizing before I find a publisher.

Jazzy
(Joan K. Maze)
writing as J. K. Maze
Home - www.JoanMaze.com

Hi,

I finished the book tonight - and liked it a lot. Catherine went through a nightmare of a day, making me glad I live alone. But what Frank saw is going to be on my mind. I'm assuming there's another book after this one. Let me know because I have to read it.

Jazzy

Back