• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I find it crazy...best site/forum for readers and writers???

I find it crazy that more people reply to any post on bikeforum.net more than anything in bookandreader.com.

I get that people will read but not give input which they feel is worth their time but still...

Is this the best INTERACTIVE site/forum for readers and authors?

Please let me know and thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info. It looks a nice forum for bike lovers.
but it is not possible to compare such different worlds, unless you have an ebook about how to fix your bike!:)

I find it crazy that more people reply to any post on bikeforum.net more than anything in bookandreader.com.

I get that people will read but not give input which they feel is worth their time but still...

Is this the best INTERACTIVE site/forum for readers and authors?

Please let me know and thanks in advance.

Soniya,
I have the feeling that the interaction you ask about has indeed declined over time on this forum.
But I haven't been scanning other forums lately, so I don't really know what others look like now either.
"Best" anymore? I wouldn't know.
I continue to read, and write, privately but lack of response surely reduces one's motivation to post.
As a strictly personal opinion (no statistics or polling or such), I think Facebook, Tumblr, etc have probably sucked the air out of book discussion forums like this one.
As with any forum, you search 'til you find one you like.
I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Peder

Soniya,
I have the feeling that the interaction you ask about has indeed declined over time on this forum.
But I haven't been scanning other forums lately, so I don't really know what others look like now either.
"Best" anymore? I wouldn't know.
I continue to read, and write, privately but lack of response surely reduces one's motivation to post.
As a strictly personal opinion (no statistics or polling or such), I think Facebook, Tumblr, etc have probably sucked the air out of book discussion forums like this one.
As with any forum, you search 'til you find one you like.
I hope this helps.
Cheers,
Peder
That is such a shame. I'm not a fan of FB or T and would much prefer to discuss and self-promote on a forum. Guess I'm just a dinosaur.

That is such a shame. I'm not a fan of FB or T and would much prefer to discuss and self-promote on a forum. Guess I'm just a dinosaur.

Me neither. But nuthin' at all wrong with dinosaurs.
Welcome here.
:)

Back