• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I may not be missed

RaVeN

Hello everyone,

There's been something that's come up in my personal life that requires my undivided attention for awhile and I'm afraid that within a day or 2, I'll be leaving the forum for at least a few months or so.

You've all made a lasting impression with me , and I'd like to think I'm a better person because of it. Thank you all!

I want to leave you with a reminder that Darren can use you're help. Please be as generous as you can afford to be.

'til we meet again,

RaVeN
PS-to ease your mind Litany, and my nose, the answer is pork chops. :D

:eek: :(

Raven, it will be a different place without you. Don't forget to come back when you can.

What's this "I may not be missed", crap? I've only been here a few weeks but even I know many of this forum's addicts are going to miss your fun-loving banter. And who are we going to race to welcome newbies while you're gone? Hmmmm?

This place isn't going to be same without you, so hopefully you can quickly get the things done you need to and get your butt back in here sooner, rather than later.

asmilies.sofrayt.com__5E__950_parting.gif

Take care, SiR RaVeN,
Tigleypooh :)

RaVeN.

All I can say is 'don't go' ..

.. but I won't.

You will be missed, man.

Someone once talked to me about good men - you are one.

Cheers, Martin

What a disappointment to visit and not see you here...you'll certainly be missed, RaVeN. I hope everything works out perfectly, or as best it can. Take care and hurry back.

Even though I didn't get to talk to you much, I'll miss you!

You're half the reason why I have this donkey ninja avatar.

:( *cries*

Take care.

hey im have been in the forum for a week or so, and i been enjoying your posts, and ill also miss you, good luck and hope to cya soon.

Hey RaVeN,

I'm sad to hear you are leaving :( I've been gone for a while now, and was looking forward to getting back into posting with all you peeps. Wont be the same with you gone :(

Good luck, and hurry back soon ya hear! :eek:

Pork isn't a colour, it's an activity. Your clues are rubbish. Anyway, I knew it was pork all along, I was just trying to make you feel clever. :p

I will miss you, Raven! Sorry you have to leave for a while. :( Come back as soon as you can! :)

What? I haven't left yet? :D

This is my final goodbye, and let me tell you that after reading all of your kind words, it's not easy to do.

I want to thank everyone here for making me feel what I'm experiencing right now. If I could bottle it, we'd all become rich. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.

And one last side note, if I may.

Litany said:
Pork isn't a colour, it's an activity. Your clues are rubbish. Anyway, I knew it was pork all along, I was just trying to make you feel clever. :p

You've succeeded in doing that from the moment I met you. :p

PINK! I said it was once my favorite color, you clueless twit. PINK!

*sigh*

Goodbye for now friends and thanks again!

Billy

RaVeN
(where did I put that wallet sized photo of Phil's ass?) :D

Pah! You're just faking your own forum death for the attention. I bet you just switch to being hidden and lurk around in the background, munching on manky pork chops.

Back