• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I need a writing partner in Europe

denguy

I have written nineteen books to be exact to date, and have self published thirteen of them while the others are published by both small and medium publishers.

I lives primarily in Guyana, South America, but also spends time in England every year on writing breaks.

Anyway, I am writing almost everyday and can't seem to stop, and is anticipating that I should have about 25 books by the end of the year.
However, I want to collaborate with two or three other authors to complete books based upon their ideas or based upon my idea. But I am open to almost any genre of books.

I can also assist with the book design, layout, cover design, file conversion, and even the publication (depending on my co-partner's direction).

Therefore, I would like to know if there is another author out there (in Europe or anywhere else I guess) who is open to accommodating me for some collaborative writing?
I expect that this would be for somewhere between three to six weeks depending on my co-partners writing skills, the volume of books, and other factors.

I can take care of my own expenses for food, transportation, and almost everything else (including securing my own visas if necessary), as long as I can have a quiet corner in your home or your lawns where I can discuss writing ideas with you, and keep myself busy on the keyboard.

After all, I think I really need a writing break to somewhere else a bit strange from my usual surroundings, and reallyw wants to try collaborative writing. lol

Anyone willing to continue this conversation? (Plz inbox me)

Thanks

Dennis

Back