• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I need help finding a book =[ Contains ghoul/dust devil, fbi agent and car wreck

metallica

I have been DYING to figure out what this book is. I started reading on it a long time ago and I moved to another house so I lost the book =[ I can't remember the name of it and I need some help. =[ Hopefully someone in here has read it. I'll tell you about it.

The main character is a male, and he works for the FBI if I remember right. In the very beginning, him and someone he works with go to find two criminals and kids they are trying to rescue. They follow them in this barn and the criminals start talking about ghouls or demons or something, and then that's when the character starts talking about how they looked like dust devils but when they went around this one person it like skinned them or something.. so it confused him and he talks about it on and off during the story.

Later on, his sister gets in a car wreck and doesn't know what happened; she was going downhill and the brakes gave out. It turned out her husband was just a crook and did that to try to kill her JUST like he killer her daughter, just so he could get her money after she died and her and her brother's grandmother's famous painting to sell them and get rich. So her FBI agent of a brother goes after her husband to put him in jail!

That's when I stopped reading. I really want to get the name of that book!! I miss it haha =[ It was soo good. If anyone knows which book I'm talking about, please tell me!!

Back