• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

If you could be a fly on the wall...

Litany

This is a thread along the same lines as the 'get to know' thread, except in this case, which two forum members would you most like to lock in a room together?

Who do you think would have the chemistry or the wrath to make things interesting? Would you like to see the sparks fly, or the blood run freely? Who would make the most interesting combination?

I thought it would be more fun to leave El Beardo Diablo with Mile/Abu. I think they'd find a lot to talk about and come out as the best of chums. Except then they'd always be going on about how great they both were and we'd all get sick of it and long for the good old days.

Litany said:
I thought it would be more fun to leave El Beardo Diablo with Mile/Abu. I think they'd find a lot to talk about and come out as the best of chums. Except then they'd always be going on about how great they both were and we'd all get sick of it and long for the good old days.

If only I could reach out and pat you on the throat right now. :D

RaVeN

True@1stLight said:
Raven and RainbowGirl.....things would fly alright.....ewww... :eek:

Wait, did you mean it like that? :)

And you, young man, should be ashamed of yourself. If RainbowGurl want's to press charges, I'm behind her all the way. Even if she doesn't, I'm behind her all the way. I think the important thing here is, whether she realizes it or not, I'm behind her all the way. :eek:

RaVeN

It's not nice to beg. I've found that an icepick in the kneecap improves ones manners imensely. :D

I'll leave it up to the Lady though.

RaVeN

True@1stLight said:
Raven and RainbowGirl.....things would fly alright.....ewww... :eek:

Wait, did you mean it like that? :)
Yay, I've been mentioned for once :p But I would rather be locked in a room with SillyWabbit ;)

RaVeN said:
And you, young man, should be ashamed of yourself. If RainbowGurl want's to press charges, I'm behind her all the way. Even if she doesn't, I'm behind her all the way. I think the important thing here is, whether she realizes it or not, I'm behind her all the way. :eek:

RaVeN
:eek: Don't get too close behind me! :p

RainbowGurl said:
Yay, I've been mentioned for once :p But I would rather be locked in a room with SillyWabbit ;)
You might change your mind when he comes at you with his carrot. :eek:

And the initial topic was such a good one!

Shame.

Bobbyburns and True@1stLight - after reading their discussion elsewhere on these boards, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that room - I very much respect and envy the way these two are capable of expressing their points and arguments. Very impressive.

Cheers

I think Irene Wilde and Litany would have some interesting conversations. Very thought provoking.

Back