• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'll be out for a while.

Martin

Due to circumstances, I'll be out for a while.

I'll be around, lurking, and posting sporadically, I guess, but you won't be seeing a whole lot of me in the near and not so near future. Hey, hey, don't bring out the champagne, I'm still here!

It's been fun, guys. It truly has.

In the words of the legendary Truman Burbank:

"... in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night!"

Now bring out the champagne.

I'll be around, lurking, and posting sporadically, I guess, but you won't be seeing a whole lot of me in the near and not so near future.

What's going on, Martin?

:confused:

Only one wish---be happy!

200381022171838771.jpg

Thought for several minutes, but still didn't know what else that was worth of saying.
Then, had to wind up with the most usual words:
take care and be happy,
as the summer is soon flying away.​

Is it a bit suspicious that Jenngorham has been missing for a day or two as well????

Martin...are you on the lamb? Kind of a 2005 Thelma and Louise? (spelling?)
And are you Thelma or are you Louise?

oh moto, always looking for scandal. no, i just hurt myself. i am quite clumsy: could trip over a thimble. nothing broken that won't heal though. i'll be back, just a little too painful to be on the computer right now.

take care martin.

p.s moto i always pictured you as the louise and martin as thelma. while i convalesce, you should use the time to catch up. ;)

talk soon

jennie

Gosh, martin, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm going to miss your little green man wandering all over the place :( Do take care of yourself.

Cheers!

But . . . who will be left to critique and make fun of grammatical and spelling errors?

Seriously, sorry to hear you'll be gone. You don't want to elaborate on why you're leaving? I need closure, damnit!

And, if I don't hear back from you,

Cheers!

Finally geting that bar of soap surgically removed, huh Mr. Bubbles?

Be safe, be well.

RaVeN

:( Hope all is well, Martin. Looking forward to seeing you around again soon.

I'll miss the little green stalker... :)

Take care,
Kook.

RaVeN said:
I CAN'T be the only one that saw that coming.

RaVeN

no you weren't the only one, but the other were smart enough to keep their mouth shut... you should work on that...

Did you just wake up and decide that you wanted to make an immature, babbling twit of yourself, or is that a premeditated, life-long ambittion of yours?

It's obvious you were sent to The States to grow up a little. On your mark.... get set....START!

RaVeN

Back