• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Illiterate Literati Liberation Front

bobbyburns

halt! you sure you want to be here?

for the book forum has become a haven for fascism: violent, egotistical, aesthetically genocidal. we at the ILLF refuse to condemn the book forum at large, and obviously we hold the general chat threads that we have created very dear to us. but before you continue, look around you. there exists the potentiality of community. by purging the book forum of literate fascism, we will plant the seed of fellowship, and make that potentiality an actuality. benefits include love, kindness and trascendence. we are a model of how you should live your life. we are the only thing that makes democracy possible. we are the only alternative to the status quo.

Only if there is ice-cream, I never kill anyone without having had ice-cream.

Do we have to limit ourselves to only killing the literate fascists? Can't it just be a "you talk, you die" type of thing.

Oh, boy! Are we going to **** with your tiny little minds? No. We're not. We're here to help. WE ARE YOUR LEADERS BUT ALSO YOUR SERVANTS. Kneel and then kick us in the teeth, for we love thee more than we love tomorrow. Justice will once again thunder through these halls! Peace will reclaim its stolen light and darkness shall be secluded in the shadows...

Join us. Those who do not are against us. There is no 'tree'.

When I first saw this thread I felt so flattered. Illiterate was my username in another forum, so I thought he wanted to create a front to liberate me.:eek:

Disappointed, jumps from the tallest building

Rumor has it that the pointy-headed, pedantic, peremptory, pompous, presumptuous, pretentious, our people's front (PHPPPPPOPF) will arise and oppose any efforts to discuss anything that is not in the interests of the ruling government. The riot police are now beating their sticks on their shields and the tear gas is readied.

So, if I say '****' one time it's still classified as PG-13, but if I say '****' 2 times then it is immediately classififed as R? Is that correct?

No, you are not allowed to say it at all. However we ( mods ) often turn a blind eye to a lot of things simply because we like people to be able to express themselves. The occasional word here and there is tolerated. Your posts are liberally scattered with them on a constant basis.

We are not allowed to swear!?!?! That's not PG-13 then...Here are the guidelines for that kind of qualification:

MPA Movie Ratings said:
A film's single use of one of the harsher sexually-derived words, though only as an expletive, shall initially require the Rating Board to issue that film at least a PG-13 rating. More than one such expletive must lead the Rating Board to issue a film an R rating, as must even one of these words used in a sexual context.

What you say is true though...sometimes I have a potty-mouth. I will try and teach it to say nice things more often. Thank you for your support and leadership.

SFG75 said:
Rumor has it that the pointy-headed, pedantic, peremptory, pompous, presumptuous, pretentious, our people's front (PHPPPPPOPF) will arise and oppose any efforts to discuss anything that is not in the interests of the ruling government.

Ah they're just a bunch of splitters

You'll all get called rabble-rousers and have your opinions marginalized by the authorities, which will, in turn, encourage the general membership to disparage any discussion in which you opt to participate until the best thing to do is go find a minor deity with a comfy padded cell and play there forever and for all time, except when occasionally your padded cell needs re-upholstered to get rid of the unsightly gravy stains and then you are adrift for a few days and....

Is there a secret handshake? I like secret handshakes. :D

Hi Irene.

It's funny how you and trouble are linked, however much you may deny it. Either you attract trouble, or trouble attracts you, because everytime something goes down round these parts, you're there, proclaiming your usual story.

That said, I'm glad to see you're still around every now and again. How's TheCrossedKeys doing?

Martin said:
Hi Irene.

It's funny how you and trouble are linked, however much you may deny it. Either you attract trouble, or trouble attracts you, because everytime something goes down round these parts, you're there, proclaiming your usual story.

That said, I'm glad to see you're still around every now and again. How's TheCrossedKeys doing?

Thanks for singling me out, big guy! I suppose I could rightfully point out that I've been only a very small part of this conversation that's been conducted here over the last few days, but what would be point? Everyone "knows" about Irene and her ever-growing gang of hooligans, right?

I'm only here because higher powers than me decided TCK needed moved to a new server. Once that is done, I'll shall disappear once more from here. It's nice to see nothing's changed. I still feel the love every time I cross the threshold here.

Irene Wilde said:
You'll all get called rabble-rousers and have your opinions marginalized by the authorities, which will, in turn, encourage the general membership to disparage any discussion in which you opt to participate until the best thing to do is go find a minor deity with a comfy padded cell and play there forever and for all time, except when occasionally your padded cell needs re-upholstered to get rid of the unsightly gravy stains and then you are adrift for a few days and....

And did I mention you could end up in the land of the disappeared?

Irene Wilde said:
I'm only here because higher powers than me decided TCK needed moved to a new server. Once that is done, I'll shall disappear once more from here. It's nice to see nothing's changed. I still feel the love every time I cross the threshold here.
Don't worry Irene, I love you.

Back