• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm a valentines baby!

wilderness

Yup! Tomorrow, Valentines day, is my 17th birthday!!! Yay!

First year that I actually have a valentine!

Now, for those of you who are sending me presents, please PM me to get my address.

Lani

Ohhhh. Thats soo cool!!
Happy bday and have a great valentines day!
42 is YOUNG!!!! I'm 17 and I still perve on 42 yr olds...(Or does that just make me yukkk..meh)

Lani

Enljoy your youth and health wilderness. When you get to be about my age, the bad food you ate for ten years comes to pay you back with a vengenace. Not only that, but you look forward to the chiropractor and discover that to Mtv and their demographics division-you're as good as dead.

SFG75 said:
Enljoy your youth and health wilderness. When you get to be about my age, the bad food you ate for ten years comes to pay you back with a vengenace. Not only that, but you look forward to the chiropractor and discover that to Mtv and their demographics division-you're as good as dead.

Yeah **sighs**. I've been dead for years. You kind of get used to it.

Wow, thank you to everyone all around the world!

I didn't check in yesterday as I had one too many irish coffees after dinner :eek: .

As for wilderness... I'd love to be perved on anytime!! ;) :D

Thank you all again!!

Oh my. wilderness is 17!!

No, no, I didn't mean any of that perve stuff!

I could probably get arrested in more than one country for typing that!! :eek:

Thanks mehastings. I put it up on my Flickr page two days ago and already it's become my fourth most-viewed photo... :confused:

Back