• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm back - (Betcha didn't even know I was gone?)

{Tigress}

kickbox
Hey guys. I'm back. Had a really rough weekend. Need a good laugh, so I figured I'd come back to some of the funniest people I know. :)

yeah, at the end all i needed was to get a good storage site, since yahoo photos wasnt working for me, martin came up with a really nice one. :)

No sweat - and welcome back, Tig. Wanna tell us about that weekend of yours?

Cheers, Martin

Please do - I'm a good listener. (You'd have to be, with ears the size of mine!)

Cheers, Martin

LOL! Someday we're gonna have to trade pics. So far I see this 6'5" dude with Donkey ears. I think I need a bit more to go on. ;)

Leave the donkey out of this, will 'ya!

It's more like elephant-ears, anyway.

Cheers, Martin

Kinda a long story, but I'll try to give you the Cliff Notes version.

About six weeks ago, my sister-in-law ran off to California to be with an old boyfriend who had resurfaced. She took their two children, my niece of 5 years and my nephew of 6 months with her.

Without going into a WHOLE lotta verbage, two weeks ago, my brother was granted sole custody of the children and she was ordered to bring them back to Nashville by Mid-night the 18th. That didn't happen, and now no one knows where she is. So, my brother got to spend his Father's Day trying to track down his kidnapped children.

Like I said, I could use a good laugh or two, it's been a really rough weekend, and it's not over yet.

i noticed a decrease in postings from you, but I wasn't around all that much myself. I hope your week is decidely better than the weekend!!!!

Wow, tig, that's tough, man!

I wish you and your brother all the best, and we'll do our best (at least, I will) to try to cheer you up!

Say, have you seen the thread with the pictures of men with hideously broken legs yet - if that doesn't cheer you up ....

Cheers, Martin

I hope that your brother finds his children soon. What a terrible ordeal. Your family will definitely be in my thoughts, and I'm sure we'll all do our best to cheer you up!

Back