• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm back!

Welcome back. Always good to have new members and former members (some :)) back on the forum. Stick around a while this time.:)

Occlith said:
You missed wading thru a big load of BS. Good time to revisit and stick around. :)

LOL-the benefit of leaving for awhile is that you miss the almost cyclical nature of the B.S. Just when you think everything is great....:rolleyes:

Haha, I'm sure I'll stick around for a while. I got stuck on some religious forums, and then I moved out of state to be a nanny. Now I'm back to theatre, so I've got time again.

It seems we have some pompous asses on our hands now, no?

I'm back also, although no one rememmebers me! I've moved to Germany since I was last one....and have left my wonderful cottage behind :eek:

Ice said:
The wanderer returns!! Welcome back Rex :D

It's good to see you both again :)

Thanks ICE!
Someone remembers me!
How's London?
I never thought I'd miss the UK but I do. Especially my house :(
Nice quote on the tag line BTW, I whole heartedly agree with it!

Marquis Rex said:
How's London?
I never thought I'd miss the UK but I do. Especially my house :(
Nice quote on the tag line BTW, I whole heartedly agree with it!
London's not bad :) Life's a bit hectic (but when isn't it!). You haven't sold your cottage have you? It was lovely!

I happen to think the quote is rather apt ;)

I never sold it, I could never have done that. It's up for rent now, and it's a complete steal!
They'd better look after that place, I'll be back.

I don't like German houses at all :(

Back