• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm so mad

Isabell

I can't believe I missed and fell asleep. Conan O'Brian had U2 on for the whole hour! I heard they played a few songs. I couldn't for the life of me stay awake.

I just love U2, my first Album I bought was "The Unforgettable Fire" I have it on CD now and in my MP3 player and listen to it all the time. It's truely a timeless classic...

Anyone else feel this way??

mmmmm, Bono!;)

I am not a huge U2 fans, but gotta say that "The Unforgettable Fire" is one of the best albums I have ever heard. I have been posting about my favorites, being a big music fan. There is a high "weirdness" factor on that album that I really, really like. But that's the kind of music that attracts me sometimes.

The one thing that I really would have liked is to see them on tour. I know they put on a heckuva show.

MonkeyCatcher said:
I personally loathe U2 and Bono. He just seems so fake and uppity.

What he said x 100

Ugh i dislike the guy and their last 2 albums have been terrible at least Pop had something interesting to it(greatest hit mixes of songs were terrible too!)

MonkeyCatcher said:
I personally loathe U2 and Bono. He just seems so fake and uppity.

The Joshua Tree and their last album were absolutely outstanding. The former is probably one of the better albums ever made. I don't know about the "uppity" thing, but I think anyone would allow some of the ego to get to their head with their success. Bono isn't too fake though, the guy speaks out regarding third world debt forgiveness and economic programs. At least he's grown a social conscience, which is more than most lead singers can ever say(The band members of 'rage against the machine' are perhaps the most 'with it' in terms of politics and social consciosuness.)

Back