• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I'm talking to a computer

Mike Lyons

Who'd have thought this possible just a few years ago that I could talk to you YES YOU. Isn't it great that we're all communicating across the world but what about the people who can't do what we're doing right now!
I live in awe at technology it's a wonderful thing pity we can't stop the war with it. I think I'll put my soap box away before I start.
It,s Sunday morning the sun's out I think I'll go write something. Hell it's good to be alive, by the way how many of you out there are from non English speaking countries.

The implication is that surfing the net and using the computer as a communication tool is great until you begin to allow your online personality to be different from your real one, which is a temptation. Its not that you're talking to a computer, you're talking to others who are talking to you using the computer.

No it isn't
Shut up!

Just kidding, really. ;)

Its a bit one sided...isn't it? I remember when I was a kid you could dial your own number, hang up, and the phone would ring. No kidding.

Back