• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Imagine Bible stories written in modern times

mmenzel

PILATE: A BRUTAL BIBLE TALE BY STEVEN RAGE

This brilliant alteration of biblical accounts into a modernized tale of drugs, death and deception is not for the easily offended or faint of heart. With graphic scenes of violence, sex and torture Steven Rage has given us a view of Christ’s final days had he lived in our modern world. His unique cadence and elaborate descriptions vividly animates every aspect of his writing. Whether offended or captivated, whoever reads this book will not soon forget it.

Just had a look on Amazon - it's available at a reasonable price and sounds interesting - no reviews though.

PILATE: A BRUTAL BIBLE TALE BY STEVEN RAGE

This brilliant alteration of biblical accounts into a modernized tale of drugs, death and deception is not for the easily offended or faint of heart. With graphic scenes of violence, sex and torture Steven Rage has given us a view of Christ’s final days had he lived in our modern world. His unique cadence and elaborate descriptions vividly animates every aspect of his writing. Whether offended or captivated, whoever reads this book will not soon forget it.

Sounds like something Emo17 would be interested in.

Selfpublished book with only 5-star reviews in amazon. The warning bells should be ringing.
Not in this case. Read the book and then see if it warrants the reviews.
If you're unsure, you can preview the book on BookHuntersBlog.com under Book Exerpts.

Neither. I am a book reviewer and co-administrator for the website and blog. I am helping to promote what I think is an original take on an old story. If you are not interested then disregard the posts.

Sounds like something Emo17 would be interested in.

And Mel Gibson could film it. With added violence.

Here's a thing – imagine Bible stories rewritten by famous authors – well, that'd be most of the Old Testament by Stephen King.

If anyone genuinely fancies a fun read based on the Bible, Gore Vidal's Live From Golgotha is wickedly amusing.

Not in this case. Read the book and then see if it warrants the reviews.
If you're unsure, you can preview the book on BookHuntersBlog.com under Book Exerpts.

I read the excerpts in amazon and it was just a lot of diabolic phalluses that i'm sure was meant to be "shocking".

Back