• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Intrusive Memory 05-09 Sept. Giveaway

Hi B&R,

This is going to be my last giveaway for awhile, so get it while the getting is good! My memoir, Intrusive Memory, is free until Sunday 09 Sept 2012 at the link below (Amazon). My memoir is about overcoming sadistic child abuse that resulted in a severe case of PTSD to achieve my goal of becoming a physician. I must warn you that it is a very dark book (those were bad years, very bad years).

Intrusive Memory

Dr. Leonardo Noto

Author: The Life of a Colonial Fugitive, The Cannabinoid Hypothesis, and Intrusive Memory.

leonardonoto.com | Physician, Paratrooper, Boxer/Grappler Turned Grumpy Old Writer! (book reviews) or follow me on Twitter @DrLeonardoNoto (medical tweets)

This one's over, sorry.

But you can get Intrusive Memory on Amazon free-of-charge until Sunday (I took both The Life of a Colonial Fugitive and The Cannabinoid Hypothesis off of Smashwords--both are available solely on Amazon now).

Dr. Leonardo Noto
leonardonoto.com | Physician, Paratrooper, Boxer/Grappler Turned Grumpy Old Writer! or follow me on Twitter @DrLeonardoNoto

Occlith: Would you mind changing the title of this thread to 05-09 Sept. Intrusive Memory Giveaway. (It looks like my new thread was merged with one of my old ones; thanks).

Got it! Now it is in the queue and it might be a while before I get around to it and you hear from me. Sorry, but please be patient.
And thank you for the free copy.
:flowers:

Great, I hope you enjoy it! Don't worry, I won't bug you b/c I didn't even know that you were an Indie Reviewer (I just know you as a B&R member). With that said, I would love for you (and everyone else) who reads it to leave a review if you have the time!

Dr. Leonardo Noto
leonardonoto.com | Physician, Paratrooper, Boxer/Grappler Turned Grumpy Old Writer! (nonfiction book blog) or follow me on Twitter @DrLeonardoNoto (medical tweets)

Um, no, no capital letters for me. I'm just an avid reader who writes reviews when the mood strikes -- quite a few in years past but much less frequently nowadays. However, yes, I'll write a review when I read your book.
Many thanks again for the gift of a free copy to my Kindle.
:flowers:

Leonardo, I created a new thread.

Per the forum rules you can make "One thread per title" in the Member Publications | Shameless Self-Promotion Area forum.

Thanks

Thanks, I wasn't complaining, just wanted the correct book to be reflected in the title. I wasn't aware that that was actually a rule--now I know.

Back