• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Jack Higgins: Eye of The Storm

Lincoln Rhyme

Plot: Sean Dillon is a terrorist for hire. He has been hired by Saddam Hussein to do something big to show that they are not to be screwed with.

My opinion: It was alright. Most of the characters seemed bland,but the plot was half-way suspenseful. Dillon was an alright protagonist,but not great.

My Rating: :star3:

I've read some of the Sean Dillon series, some better than others of course. He is an interesting character to say the least.

I have read just about all of The Sean Dillon series (there is a new one out now "The Judas Gate") and some other Higgins novels. One thing you'll realize after reading his books is he doesn't go into fine details on his characters. Meaning you won't get all the philosophical information on each character including the main character(s). A lot of authors give this to the reader. Higgins doesn't spend a lot of time on this.
What you will get most times is a damn good story.

"Thunder Point" is the second book in the series and in my opinion is one of the best.

Back