• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

James Paterson - do you have to read his stuff in order?

briansommers

I really like James Patterson, especially his short chapters. I don't get to read at long stints and yet I get a juicy bit in each chapter.

I'm reading London Bridges right now - that is the first book I'm reading from him right now. I was wondering am I going to be screwing up stuff if I read his books out of order? or should I stop now and start with something earlier? and if so what?

thanks
bs

Nah,though that is not the first book The Wolf appears in,he appears in Big Bad Wolf.

If you're interested,the first book is Along Came A Spider.I liked Cross when I was younger,but now I realized he is too much of a Romantic guy,not enough of him is bad ass.

thanks that is good to know, I like not having to read in order, that way I can just grab whatever I see next time I'm in the bookstore

I always like to read a series in order if I can. However, most authors will provide backround information from previous books when it relates to the current storyline. James Patterson does this pretty well, making it easy to follow and not making the reader lost because they skip a book or two.

Back