• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Jessica Inclan: Believe Series

Caligrl1111

:star5: If you have not read this series and or never heard of this amazing author.. I HIGHLY recomend her. She is amazing. While they hard to locate due to poor ordering choices in the Bookstores.. They can and will order them, I came across her first book in the series "Believe" via a Booksale at a local Library. I was HOOKED the moment I started it. When I finished I was on a mission to collect and read the other two. They are under "Romance" but I think that is miss titled because while there is a "romantic" encounter.. that is hardly what most of the book is about.. it has a story that is both mysterious and suspenceful, it is about the "otherside" I have one book left to read in that series that I plan on reading within the next few days. If anyone else has read her lets start a book chat about her and if there is already one on this site.. can someone lead me to it. I just signed up to this site today.

That's the thing she is sort of all of them.. LOL this series that I am talking about called "Believe" has mystery, Romance and Suspence in it... Have you read James Patterson's the Quickie? if so you may know what I am talking about when you see the cover it looks like a total steamy se--x book. but when you read it, it is like only 2% of the book, this series is like that, there is two characters who meet up and become a couple, there is romance in there but it's more about romance and how people (us) and others have the ability to cross over between here and the "otherside" what the two words are like, how to join them ect.. so it's hard to say she is one or the other... ( sorry I know that is still evasive) but it's the best I can describe this series she wrote.

Back