• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Journal

RainbowGurl said:
Does anyone have Greatest Journal?

( www.greatestjournal.com )

Looks interesting, but finding the time to write (sorry type) up a journal could be tricky. Also the following seems a bit dodgy:
ADVERTISEMENTS AND PROMOTIONS

(snip)
By using GreatestJournal.com, you agree that GreatestJournal.com has the right to run such advertisements and promotions with or without prior notice, and without recompense to you or any other user. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by GreatestJournal.com on your journal are subject to change. You agree that GreatestJournal.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.

So you've given them the right to put up endless adverts of any type- popups etc These can be potentially damaging and may contain spyware and/or trojans/viruses

But that's pretty standard nowadays. Anyway, thanks for the link

fluffy bunny said:
Looks interesting, but finding the time to write (sorry type) up a journal could be tricky. Also the following seems a bit dodgy:

So you've given them the right to put up endless adverts of any type- popups etc These can be potentially damaging and may contain spyware and/or trojans/viruses

But that's pretty standard nowadays. Anyway, thanks for the link

Popups? Eek! I have a popup blocker so I don't get popups :D

Nope, I don't have one of those greatest journals, though I have looked at getting one. I'm pretty content with my livejournal(link in my siggy), seeing as that's where all my friends are.

I have my own domain, and therefore use MT. You might want to check into Blogger, I started out with them years ago and they were pretty decent.

Back