• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Judy Christenberry: American Romance Series

Flying_Changes

While I was at the bookstore today I stumbled upon the American Romance Series by Judy Christenberry. The book that I picked up is titled "Trust a Cowboy"- now I have never read romance books like these, so I am a little confused on the order in which you should read them. Supposidly "Trust a Cowboy" is the second book to the series...I just looked it up here on online. Now I need to go find the first book. Is anyone else familar with romance books? And what does the number in the corner mean? Like for instance it says "1220" and underneath it, "July." Can anyone please help me out?

This site might give you info, you can always e-mail them and ask about the number.

eHARLEQUIN.com - Books for Women Who Love to Read

I have not read romance since I was young, I grew out of them pretty fast because it seemed that it was the same "damsel in distress, man saves her" kind a stories over and over but with different names.

It's amazing how many harlequin books there are out there.

This site might give you info, you can always e-mail them and ask about the number.

eHARLEQUIN.com - Books for Women Who Love to Read

I have not read romance since I was young, I grew out of them pretty fast because it seemed that it was the same "damsel in distress, man saves her" kind a stories over and over but with different names.

It's amazing how many harlequin books there are out there.

Yeah probably so...but they are my current interest :D Just bought two more today. Almost finished with my first. So far it's no so bad- I love romance stories...make that Western romance stories- like out on the ranch, etc. etc.
Well thanks for the site!

Back