• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Just in case!

True@1stLight

This is just in case this turns out to be the real deal. I met a girl that I dated in early highschool a couple of days ago by a random and unlikely shot of luck, fate, probability, whatever you want to call it, it wasn't bloody likely. Now I hadn't given thought to this girl in quite some time, but something struck me. We have proceeded to talk throughout the night a couple of nights in arow now, and for a guy who doesn't give much stock in girls, or to this point in my life anyway at the ripe age of 21, I am awed at the effect of intrigue I have been struck with. So as I am nuts, just in case this does turn into something, I would like to be able to state that I knew it from the first nights talking. :) Don't ask......

And so the pursuit begins, *scary music* ......g'night all :)

Whats she look like? If shes hot, when it doesn't work out, let me get here email, phone number and stuff. If you just want to give me the info before it's over thats cool to.

Sapper41 said:
Whats she look like? If shes hot, when it doesn't work out, let me get here email, phone number and stuff. If you just want to give me the info before it's over thats cool to.
Why should it matter if shes hot or not? It's personality which is more important :mad:

RaVeN said:
Yep, and your cups runnith over with personality in your sig, RainbowGurl. :D
I think it's time to go to bed, beardy. Before you did that hole any deeper.

Litany said:
I think it's time to go to bed, beardy. Before you did that hole any deeper.

Did what hole? If I'm being accussed of doing a hole, the least the hole could do is introduce it's self, don't you think? It doesn't sound to me like said hole had much depth at all. At least before I met the filthy hole.

I think I'm tired of the hole subject. Maybe I'll go to bed now and dream of doing the hole.

'night wench :D

RaVeN

RainbowGurl said:
:eek: Whats wrong with my sig? :(

Where did I say there was anything wrong with your sig? :confused: I LOVE your sig, ok?

Me and my hole just want to go to bed now, if that's ok with you. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
Where did I say there was anything wrong with your sig? :confused: I LOVE your sig, ok?

Me and my hole just want to go to bed now, if that's ok with you. :D

RaVeN
No its not ok! :p You have to make up for your...nasyness to my sig! :p

well minus the wings and the anime alien eyes it could be "hot" if you look somewhat like your sig we could go out :)

RainbowGurl said:
No its not ok! :p You have to make up for your...nasyness to my sig! :p

If it will make your sig feel any better, I'll send a dozen long stemed carrots first thing in the morning. :p

RaVeN

Back