• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Just wanted to say HI!

shawn

Hello Everyone,

I just registered and look forward to seeing all the news and buzz about new books and authors!

[edited by Dawn]

Please visit my website when you get the chance at: http://legendarts.com/shawn/

Or feel free to e-mail me at: asm89@aol.com

Thanks and I look forward to playing catch up on the forums now!

Shawn...

Welcome Shawn. We're always glad to have writers join us here on the forum. I must caution you, however that our membership agreement prohibits advertising on this site:

3.2 You may promote your own site or service in your signature only. If you are recommending a service in your post and have an interest in that service, please state so in your post.

3.4 Commercial advertising in posts is not allowed. The definition of commercial advertising includes, but is not limited to, links to online auction sites, as well as direct links to your online store. Links which include store affiliate code are not allowed. Messages and posts which are blatantly posted only to advertise your product or service will be edited and may lead to a suspension from the forums.

If you're interested in advertising, please contact Darren for rates.

Back