• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Keane

Baddie

Are there any Keane fans at TBF? I really enjoy their one and only record so far, Keane. The band will be out with a new album this summer. I'm looking forward to that. Keane will come to Norway in the end of May, and me and a good friend are thinking about going on their consert. Have any of you seen them live? If you have, feel free to share who it was with rest of us.

I am a Keane fan!

Their music has a refreshing uniqueness about it. I didn't know they planned on releasing a new album, I will definitely buy it when it is released.

You're gone have a blast at their gig, Taralu.
I really enjoyed their gig in Oslo, Norway in May. It was a pre-release consert. It was fun to hear songs that you didn't have heard before. The band mixed the old hits and new songs quit well. The guys were so entusiastic at the stage. Haven't been abel to bay their new album yet:(

Have any of you got the new album? What do you think about it?

Hi Baddie, yes I've their new album and I'm quite impressed with it. Looking forward to a gig I don't have to travel 200 miles to see as this one is being played in my home city of Aberdeen :)

Back