• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Kenny Shovel & SFG75 got my thread closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerdk4

I have made a thread in the general book forum about Harold Pinter´s speech at the swedish academy for nobel prize in litteratur.
I wanted to discuss the literate part of the speech, knowing that we cannot talk about politics on this site.
But then, two people SFG75 and Kenny Shovel, get the thread closed by start talking about politics. I think its very irritating that this has happened when you know that the thread will get closed but you do it anyway regardless that other people might want to talk about the speech without getting into the political aspect of it. Its lack of respect both for other people and for the rules of this site.
I dont know if the thread can get re opened if the post about politics get deleted so other people can continue the discussion?
This is the first time this has happened to me and it has made me feel :mad: as I was going to read the speech in english and get back to thread and make some comments but now its closed.
Anyone tried this before? Please share what happened
Flower

If you've got questions about a thread being deleted or closed please use PMs to the moderation team to address the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back