• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Kinda new...from aussie.

wilderness

Hey
Well, I got my member ship here in May..but havent really introduced myself!

I'm a 16 year old girl who lives in Aussie. I'm an avid reading with ambitions of being a published author...
hummm. what else to say...

lani

Hi Wilderness, surely it's the thought that counts when it comes to intros - and at least you got there eventually! Anyway, welcome to the board ... even though you've actually been herer for months .. I might even have to get you to show me around some time ;)

Hi Wilderness,
I'd skoot if I were you, they are all mad in here and it's infectious.

Still here?

Remember I warned you.

Like your avatar of cocoa pops :p

Geoff

oh man geoff, you're one of us nutjobs, so don't try to impress wilderness by sounding sane...

welcome and hope to see you around more often...

honeydevil said:
oh man geoff, you're one of us nutjobs, so don't try to impress wilderness by sounding sane...
Damn straight!

Hi wilderness/lani! I delayed doing my intro for a long while too, so I understand :). Keep on posting!

leckert wanders around the room, patting his cheek and staring at the floor

"has anyone seen my slippers?"

:) :)
so nice to see the warm welcomes!
I joined this site early may, and then I went over seas for three weeks the next day!! So i only started posting in early june...then I only discovered this board...then I did my intro!!

About the coffee beans..My novella that I'm working on is called 'eight cups of coffee' so yeah...my inspiration. Also...im addicted to coffee!! I just doubled my tea-spoon amount! (also because I'm up all night reading/writing and I need to be awake for school!!)

Thanx guys!!
Love you alllllllllll
Lani8

Back