• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Knocked Out :(

When I read your post, I could only think: "Woah!!" Even if you get dementia, you will revel people with the story of how you got knocked cold. I wouldn't worry about it the first time, but perhaps the 451st time like Muhammad Ali. If your TBR post has repeated entries, we will let you know bro.:whistling::lol:

Look on the bright side: You could read a book and the read it again a month later, and it will all be fresh. No more worries about picking up a book you've already read. Most people have to wait til they qualify for a senior discount to achieve such bliss:flowers:

I do hope you'll have your doc check you out. Head injuries have a nasty habit of biting one's bottom later. Not just in the Muhamad Ali way either.

Hahaha, yea ive never been knocked out. I thought i would have just forgot then hit, but i dont remember most of the sparring hahah. So ill never be able to tell the story, maybe they have video cameras their so i can find and BURN the tape!

Sweet, sounds like the beginning of a good Palahniuk book.

Next time, duck.:whistling:

Sweet, sounds like the beginning of a good Palahniuk book.

Next time, duck.:whistling:

Or go Hollywood and hire a stunt double:flowers:

I'd loan you mine, but the lowlife has been awol for at least the last two years..I hear she's lying on a beach in Tahiti.

Back