• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

ladies please read this for your own good

I really like this part..

Peter Strokemeir, 17, looks forward to the survey's results motivating more women to go topless. "I spend an average of two hours a day looking through my binoculars and telescope trying to catch women undressing in their apartment windows.

I sit at my home computer several hours a day. May as well be topless--it's just more comfortable. I've been doing it that way for years. Not much of a public display factor, though, so now I see that it hasn't necessarily been contributing to my long-term health. I'll move my computer by the window.

Yeah, you really wouldn't want to see my boobies either, they have been through four pregnancies, and are quite frightening to the uninitiated. :p

LOL mari!

Zoom zooms... that's even more mysterious than the random syllables since it implies motion... ehh, sorry, overanalyzing.

Back