• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Laugh out loud, feel good novel

SuzieTullett

Going Underground by Suzie Tullett

Three men on two scooters (a vintage Lambretta and Vespa) heading down the country to Brighton... three women and a heavily pregnant belly in hot pursuit - all squashed into a classic, Union Jack roofed mini... and an off duty Police Officer bringing up the rear... and with musically themed chapters, it even has its own soundtrack.

Available at Barnes & Noble, Waterstones, Amazon and all good book stores... and on e-readers.

Take a look and if you like what you see happy reading.

Amazon.com: Going Underground (9781908200228): Suzie Tullett: Books

And you might want to check out Brighton Magazine's review:

Brighton Magazine - Author Suzie Tullett Weaves An All-Too-True Tale Of Middle-Aged Mods Returning To Brighton

Suzie x

Suzie Tullett

Going Underground latest!

Everyone has probably gathered now that I've just had my first novel published. And feedback so far has included loads of comments about how it would make a great film or TV show.

Anyways, I sent it to a producer for a well known TV company here in the UK and guess what? I've just had an email telling me it's now been passed to a script reader for futher discussion! Obviously there's no guarantees the script reader will like it, or that in the end they'll move forward with it. But still...

So could everyone keep their fingers crossed with me just for the next couple of weeks or so?

Or offer any tips on how to quell nervous anticipation?

Thanks in advance.

Suzie x

Going Underground's adaptation!

Apologies for rambling but Oh my goodness.

Had numerous emails from the production company today! Wanting to know if they can discuss Going Underground with a couple of well known, established scriptwriters... do I have an agent to discuss option rights etc? Telling me that they're meeting with Sky tomorrow to discuss projects in general, including Going Underground! As well as discussing it when they meeting with BBC commissioners in two weeks time as well!

Still a long way to go, but it's a step in the right direction!

Wish me luck everyone... and if you want to pick up your copy of Going Underground (even if it's only to see what I'm making such a fuss about), it's available at Barnes & Noble, Waterstones, all good book shops and on Amazon.

Would love to hear what you all think of it.

Suzie x

I've merged all your posts into one. In the future please keep any updates on your book into this one post. Thank you.

Back